Print documentation from the Trends.Earth project (including fact sheets, reports, and other materials) is listed below.
- Using Spectral Vegetation Indices to Measure Gross Primary Productivity as an Indicator of Land Degradation
- Evaluation of approaches for incorporating higher-resolution data for disaggregation or targeted analysis
- Disentangling the effects of climate and land use on land degradation
- Monitoring and assessing land degradation to support sustainable development
- (French) Suivre et évaluer la dégradation des terres pour soutenir le développement durable